Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SICK!


I so SICK!
Cough really irritates me aLOT!
Ecspecially during the NIGHTS!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Keep coughing today,&i haven't eat medicine yet since morning..
Later at night maybe..
Hahaha..
I don't take medicine seriously because it's either I'm plain LAZY or FORGET!!.
Haha..
I have been wanting to CHANGE my HP but mum will keep saying either JGN MEREPEK or Next MONTH..
Hahaha..
Well have to WAIT maybe..
Dad have been GOOD mood this days,hahaha..
Don't know why?!?

I really can't wait for 19thDecember,can time fly faster!!
FASTER!FASTER!
Don't have any plans for next month except for 1 or 2 plans..
There 30days in a month,& only 2 plans?!?..
Another 28days sit at HOME rotting?
Nah actually I will ask MUM to shop at either GEYLANG(her favourite place)&actually mine too because there's gazillion of different kinds food there
or some place where she wants to buy things..!
Hahaha..
FOOD!FOOD!FOOD!..
I so gonna gain weight like CRAZY..haha..
So what,IT'S HOLIDAY MOOD BABE!!
Hahahahahahaha!..
I so BORED!BORED!
Today TV got interesting shows..Haha..
Lucky got,if not VCD's again!!
Actually yesterday,end up didn't watch any VCD's..
Why?because I sleep at 8+ after eating medicine..
Felt sleepy so I sleep lor..
Hahaha..
Woke up at 9 today &had breakfast with mum & younger sis
Did the same routine at home..eat,watched TV & sleep..
I enjoy cooking shows alot..
Hahaha..
The cooking skills..
Macam paham..
Actually WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A CHEF..
I hope that dream come true!..hahahaha
N Levels haven't yet take,already thinking about the FUTURE..
hahahaha..
DREAM ON!..

Well I will stop here..
So Byebye PEOPLE:)
ENJOY READING..

No comments: