Holiday has started..
YES!
Sleeping blissful without any hindrance..
Hahaha..
Woke up at around 10+,because of the naggings from MUM..
BlahBlahBlah!..
Took a bath then eat..
After that watch TV&VCD's..
I 'm out of hindustan movies already..
Any movies you all like to recommend!?!
Hahahaha..
I keep seeing the same old movies..
But really I do enjoy it anyway..
Hahahaha..
In the evening went to Bedok Inter,Aunt bought new TV..
Being so kind I help her carry as the TV box was quite heavy..
Lucky my Uncle was around the area,so called him and he drove us to Aunt's home..
The TV look nice:D..
So went back to Bedok inter,go Sheng Siong as Aunt wanted to buy stuffs for tomorrow's party..
Ohya regarding the party tomorrow..
My cousin birthday,i don't remember whats her age?!
Hahahaha..
Well sure tomorrow will be fun:D
No other plans this weekend except tomorrow..
So will be sitting at home doing the same routine..
BlahBlahBlah..
I can't wait for next week&the following weeks..:DDD!!
Nothing else to write about..
So till here people:D
Byeeee
No comments:
Post a Comment