I can't believe we are finishing school this fast..
WOAH:D
Get to know our overall results&all advanced except some..
The guys ecspecially was glad that they advanced to sec 4..
Will be getting report book tomorrow..
&cleaning the classroom..
Blah..
School was fine today except that many didn't turn up for school..
"My friends" ecspecially..
Hahahahahahahahahahaha..
Today was normal lesson..
PhyMathsEngHistCme..
Was quite satisfied with result..
During maths,teacher gave out prizes to us..
I received a kinda beuno for the most improved..
Hahaha..
I used to HATE maths the previous years..
I still can remember the teacher who taught me..
Hahahaha..Funny..
"YOU GO YOURSELF"..(Bestfriends should know)
During Hist watched PEARL HARBOR..
Watched half way..
The show was interesting as I watched it before but I want to watch it again..
Blurp!
After school went to Natasha's house with Sok Kan..
Watched Hindustan movie..
Hahahaha..I'M A FAN OF HINDUSTAN..
End up,borrowed the vcd..
Went home quite late than the usual time..
It was nearly 7+,went I got home..
Lucky mum didin't nagged at me..Pheww..:)
So here I'm sitting infront of the computer typing..
Hahaha..
So till here ya people..
Going to watch Hindustan MOVIE :DD.
No comments:
Post a Comment