
School was great today.
From 755 till 1015,First Aid Course..
I find it interesting eventhough it hurts my knee when I have to bend down..
Well learn about how to give CPR to a person&help a choking person..
I find it ticklish when the choking part,when Hadila had to touch my sensitive parts,my stomach!I was laughing all the way laughing..Hahahahahaha..
Giler..
After recess,Miss Tay took our class & go through the chemistry paper..
Overall marks were also shown,chemistry+physics..
I passed:D..Alhamdulilah..
But it's average pass,I can't remember the marks..
Then maths teacher took over..Talked&Talked about results..
Maths OVERALL results tomorrow!!
There's quite a few number of express people going in our class..
After school went KFC,as usual the place was packed with mostly students from either secondary schools or Poly..
We found a sit eventhough everybody was like rushing to get a table..
After lunch,went Bedok inter walked around then went home..
So here I'm blogging..
2 more days &&&&& school HOLIDAYS!!
I been wanting to buy another cap,more T-shirts,more jeans&new HP..
I don't know there's so many things in my head..
But not enough money to all the things..
BLAH!
Nevermind:/
&I been craving to eat so many things but always don't have!:(
Looking FORWARD to KL trip..
&more events coming up too..
YEAH!!
Didn't saw him today&yesterday..:((
ImissADITYA........
No comments:
Post a Comment