Monday, October 20, 2008

ANOTHER 3 MORE DAYS!!:D

Today,school's was boredom!Many people didn't turn up today..
Today we did the advertisement thing..
It was so BORING that I wanted to sleep halfway through the period..
But then ghost story was told so I decided to stay alert..

After recess was this IT ENRICHMENT thing..
It was done at the computer lab..
We did this animation or what that thing is called,I don't know..
After school went to Mcdonald's to buy something as I was craving for it since morning..
When queing-up,there were boys behind , irritate me with their loud voice.._!_
As if the macdonald's was theirs..F***..

PC has giving me attitude this few days..
But it's fine now..
&it needs extra care!
BLAH!

Let's summarised all the events happened during the past days:

On Wed:
Went to Mustafa Center as I have been wanting to go there..
Bought VCDs,Eng&Hindustan..:D

On Thurs:
I forget what happened on thursday..hehehe..I think I just sat at home doing nothing,I guess..

On FRI:
Went to School,received the results..
Dissapointing,especially PHY..Damn..Spoil..
After school went to AudioHouse then to Courts then off to Bedok Inter..
Aunt wanted to buy a new TV so accompanied her with mum&sis..

On Sat:
Had an OPEN house as many people came..Around 30+ people..I don't know,loss count..
First was brother friend's,they came riding motorcycles..
So being a busybody,I took a peek out of the kitchen window to see their bikes,&one of it attracts me..
Then dad's side from the WEST of Singapore came..
After all went home,I had to clean the house alone..SAD:(..
But then it paid off(see what I did on Sunday)

On Sun:
Woke up at 1pm..What to do,I was so TIRED&SLEEPY..&i didn't do anything today..Just watched TV,eat&walk around the house like nobody's business..Hahahahahahaha..

There's so many events&birthdays happening in October,November&December..I can't wait..!!
Can't wait for 19th December...YEAH!
Can time fly faster so that the holiday will be here..
3 more days till the school holiday..

I'll post till here people.:)

Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream.
Kahlil Gibran

No comments: