Friday, October 10, 2008

I'M SUPER DUPER SICKKK!!

I'm down with FLU+SORE THROAT+COUGH..
I was irritated by the flu all day today..
Damn..
Flu go away will you,come again another day..

Today,MT paper 2,it was "OK" but the cloze passage was really cannot understand..
What does "kesasteraan" mean anyway??
So whatever,it ended already..
Left with MATHS paper2&FnN..
Tomorrow there's extra class for FnN,&I really not GOING for extra class..
The reason,there's an event tomorrow&I so SICK to go school tomorrow.
After school went to eat breakfast at Mcdonald's..I was craving for it..
Ate HotcakesWithSausage+Hashbrown+HotTea..

Walked back to busstop then off to Bedok Inter..
"SEPI" is finally OUT!!
YESYESYES..
My nose was bleeding just now..
It stopped now..
So Alhamdullilah,syukur..
But the FLU won't go..
&now just eaten medicine..
I tell you that I really don't like to SWALLOW pills..
What I do?
Either crush them into small pieces or let the hot water dissolve it..
It will taste BITTER but what to do,I DON'T LIKE TO SWALLOW PILLS..!!
Can't wait for tomorrow's event..GO!GO!GO..
Sis brought home a TRIPOD for camera,I was like "WOAH"..
Bestnye..hahaha..

Tomorrow will be celebrating the OCTOBER Birthdays, mom&dad anniversary..
Fun lah,can't wait for tomorrow..
Ordered CUPCAKES instead of the normal CAKES..

It will look like the above,so there's 27 cupcakes altogether..Haha..:D

Singapore should OPEN a school specially for RICH BITCH:D..hahaha..This is so random:))

P/S: YOU just pissed me OFF..


Look what youve done - - Jet -

No comments: