HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 :DD!
Today was fun..
Watched HSM3 with Herina,Azilah,Hadila & Tara..
Hahaha..
Before the movie ate breakfast at Mcdonald..
Spent about 1/2 there eat&talk2..
Before the movie ate breakfast at Mcdonald..
Spent about 1/2 there eat&talk2..
Our slot was 11.55am..
So we still have time to walk around there..
Nothing much,the same things you can find at Orchard..
Nothing much,the same things you can find at Orchard..
We went to the cinema earlier than the time stated..
The movie was great..
There's a part when I almost cry but nah,control..haha
The starting part quite cool,ecspecially the song:)..
There were quite numbers of songs in the movie..
Every part must have a song..Haha..
But I enjoy it,the story-line,cool..
Rating: 9/10
It ended quite fast..
Saw familiar faces of SPRINGFIELDERS..
Blahahhahaha..
After movie went to TM..
The rest went back home,except me & herina..
Actually want to walk2,but I was hungry at that very point!
So Herina suggested the NASI AYAM PENYET..
NICENICE:D
Hhahahaha..
The sambal was NICE eventhough it's HOT!!
Went Bedok Inter,to walk2 again..hahaha..
Went to this shop, find T-shirts.
I bought this shirt..
It's in PINK colour..
Well my wardrobe doesn't have any PINK colour except this baju kurung but I never even use it..hahaha
So i just anyhow buy,it look nice..
Hahahahaha:DDD
Well,affordable so just buy lor..
Haha..:))
&today nothing on interesting shows on TV i think..
This means VCDs,where are you?!?
Hahaha..
PICTURES:D
I LIKE THIS PICTURE(STYLE)..haha:D

Before edittingAfter :D (PICTURE OF THE DAY) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment