Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HELLO PEOPLE..

Sorry for not updating this past few days..
Tell you the fact,I REALLY MISSED BLOGGING..
hahaha..
Exams still in progress..
ELSSHISTPHYSICSML1MATHS1 done..
Left with CHEMML2MATHS2&FNN..
Tomorrow's CHEMISTRY..
&i have not yet touch any of the topics..
Damn..

Btw I'M FALLING SICK..
Sore throat really irritate me alot today..
Keep drinking water,eat ice-cream but it just won't go..
Sore Throat go away,come again another day..
LAME..
My voice change..:(

Today we had maths paper 1,the paper was average, but some of the questions really giving me a HEADACHE..
GRAPH ESPECIALLY..
I still HatE that topic as I always can't finish it on time..
But pray hard during paper 2,I can finish it..

Got to go now..
Maybe start studying now or maybe later??!??
ByeBye

Ohya,before I really go,i have something really important to tell you guys..
I'm irritated with SOMEONE in my class!!SHIT ASS!!

No comments: