I got the urge to study SS and I dont know why.
:o
But I'm too lazy to find the notes.
Damn, I'm procrastinating!
This week was in fact a hectic week.
New timetable, extra classes, coursework part B and many more.
I was so tired just now that I fell asleep while watching the TV.
I woke up at 725pm.
I didn't realised dad was home already.
Maybe I should be ______.
It's the only way to not make me think about things.
For the time being, things will be different.
I hope it doesn't affect anyone.
I have yet to iron my uniform, pack my bag and eat dinner!
Gosh!
Oh, I have good news!
I haven't eat at any fastfood outlet for this whole week.
Intend to do it till next week.
I hope I can endure it.
Busy week = No time to eat!
HAHAHA!
D.
P/S: I guess it's a temporary feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment