"Sometimes you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say good-bye!"
Yes, I'm not asleep yet.
Watched WC.
The game played earlier on, drew!
Why did England drew again!
Gosh, what happened to the good teams?
Complacent?
Boohoo!
Out with the peeps.
I like the healthzone. :)
Studied at Bras Basah Mcdonalds.
The seats are cool!
Ate DoubleCheeseBurger and large fries.
Off to Bedok. Waited for elder sis.
I saw a couple of similar faces.
My fridge now has 2 Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream!
And I had Mcspicy for dinner!
I had fastfood today.
Unhealthy. Boohoo.
KFC-MCDONALDS-MCDONALDS!!
I getting sick of fastfood!
No fastfood next week!
Should I go jogging tomorrow?
But I would rather enjoy my morning sleep right?
Hmmm.
I SHALL SLEEP!! :D
You would never know how I feel inside.
I just held it in.
When you do something, it can't be undone.
I'm sorry but it looks like everything is not going well.
:(
P/S: Anger.
No comments:
Post a Comment