Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"It happens to everyone as they grow up.
You find out who you are and what you want,
and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do.
So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on."
-Nicholas Sparks-

Another day just end.
It's 16th June today.
Oh, I am 17years and 5months old. :D
HAHAHA!
7 more months!

It's middle of JUNE.
'O's are getting closer and closer.
I didn't touch or open any book today.
Well was out half of the day.
Got home before 7pm.
Eat then watch TV.

WORLD CUP.
The games are kind of boring.
DRAW matches.
Just now was a waste of time watching.
Ivory Coast 0 Portugal 0
I want to watch SPAIN &BRAZIL MATCHES!!

Getting back on my revision.
That reminds me of homeworks!
Chemistry! Maths! Physics! History!
There's still a little time left.
Exactly 12 more days before school reopens.
12 more days to finsh everything.
Gosh. :/

I didn't realised time was flying so fast that my cousin is leaving Singapore to futher her studies.
I miss the old times.
The times when we used to run around and had fun with each other.
When I looked at the pictures, it reminds me of everything in the past.

P/S: I need to get back on track with my schedule!

No comments: