Well I can't explain it anymore.
Don't remind me of anything.
I had enough of everything.
Maybe I there still the word 'care for you' in my mind right now.
There's many things I wished I didn't do.
What is done, can't be undone.
I can't do anything anymore now.
What will happen next, I shall accept it..
There will always be a "lie" in believe, "over" in lover, "end" in friends, "us" in trust, and "if" in life
Yesterday was spent surprising the Birthday Girl!
Bake brownie for her.
Aww, she cried.
Hahaha.
Hope you like it babe! :D
Stay Happy!
Join the 17th CLUB!
I love talking with the peeps.
Laughing and doing crazy stuffs.
Next mission!
Hahahaha!
Facebook uploader is taking forever!
Gosh.
I shall upload the rest of the photos tomorrow!
I'm jogging tomorrow!
Yeay.
I think I'm getting darker.
P/S: I just want you to know.
I'm jogging tomorrow!
Yeay.
I think I'm getting darker.
P/S: I just want you to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment