Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SICK!
:(

Sore Throat is killing me.
Slight fever makes me feel weak.
Almost wanted to vomit after having late lunch earlier on.
No appetite to eat.
I have no feeling when I ate dinner just now.

FnN has been occupying my entire brain.
Still haven't find the perfect time to slot in other subjects.
Gosh, this is really bad.
Friday will be the last I touch on FnN coursework.
For the mean time, I taking a break from FnN to focus on other subjects.

I want to go jogging on Saturday morning.
Feels like going for exercise nowadays.
That's a good sign, isn't it?
I can't for the time being because of this sore throat and fever.
I'm afraid if I still go, I will faint halfway.
Hahaha.
Someone said, "Doesn't mean you are sick you are not allowed to be happy"! ;)

Maybe I need time for myself to calm down and think through everything thoroughly.

P/S: Trying my best to get rid this feeling. :`/

No comments: