I'M still discOVERing YOU.
Study session today was fun.
Surprised Ernie with a cake and a huge card.
She was shocked of course.
HAHAHA!
We hope you like it.
And not forgetting pictures!
Facebook is getting in my nerves.
I hat uploading pictures there.
Rather upload it in multiply.
Faster and convenient
Well, back to the event.
When there's a birthday celebration, there must always be a sabo.
And not only the B'day Girl, the rest gets it too.
Chocolate cream was on my neck and the smell makes me want to puke anytime.
Luckily the vomit didn't came out.
Phew, home sweet home after that and had a nice shower.
I LOVE TODAY! <3
Well I'm not in my studying mood for this week!
BOOHOOO!
Bad bad bad bad attitude.
I have been procrastinating non-stop.
Please stop procrastinating RUZANNA MUSA!
WAKE UP AND STUDY!
Well I can't wait to end all the exams and get over with school.
I see you just the way you are.
Be who you are, be what you want to be.
Nothing can stop you not even me.
Now, I'm sick and tired of handling stuffs like this.
No, I'm not sick with life, I'm just sick with people like you.
I've stop living your way.
When you remember me then be sure to find me.
I'm always available.
P/S: FYI.

No comments:
Post a Comment