Thursday, June 3, 2010

I had a thought yesterday in my mind about something and it happened today.
Okay, that wasn't a good thought though.
But whatever everyone has it anyway.
Even me.

My tears are easily coming out nowadays.
Sensitivity is striking me now.
Is PMS coming?!
I hate it when I'm in this kind of situation.
When everything isn't right.
:((

Maybe tomorrow will help a little bit.
I'm so gonna have a heart to heart talk with someone.
Get ready a tissue?
No, I don't think I need one, got to be strong at this point of time.
Anyone can make you smile or cry.
But it takes someone special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

At some point in your life you will realize that you have done too much already for someone that the only next possible thing to do is to leave that person alone.

It's ok to cry as hard and as long as you just want to make sure that when you stop crying, you won't cry for the same reason anymore.
^^^^^^^
Quotes for the day.

P/S: It doesn't matter anyway.

No comments: