Don't waste your time regretting all your wrongs.
Know that in the end, you'll get what your heart longs.
Try not to risk it all ;don't stumble ;don't fall.
Take the time to read the writings on the wall.
Hold your head high ;don't be afraid to say goodbye.
Stay true & be you.
Do everything there is to do.
Live life to the fullest & never look back -
there is a reason for the future & a reason for the past.
Love til it hurts ;laugh til you cry.
Live life to the fullest & never look back -
there is a reason for the future & a reason for the past.
Love til it hurts ;laugh til you cry.
And when your life flashes before you before you die,
be happy for what you've done, be happy for what you've overcome &
most of all, be proud of what you had become.
be happy for what you've done, be happy for what you've overcome &
most of all, be proud of what you had become.
Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life...
Life becomes so much better when you decide not to care and just live for the moment and not let the drama bring you down.
"My plan is to forgive and forget: forgive myself for being stupid, and forget you ever existed."
Quotes from boardofwisdom.com
Every quote above encourages me to carry on with life.
Yes, I wasted my tears again today.
Stupid me for crying again.
Stop caring for heaven sake.
I'm still holding on to the promise I made!
Next week is the start of Mid-Year Examinations.
Wooooo.
Started with science.
Maths. SS. Eng. Hist. MT. FnN ASAP!
I got to buck up on my studies already.
So far a lot of recap had been done.
Thanks to mentors. :D
I miss cousin a lot.
Kind of missing the moments we spent together when we were little.
Gosh, how time flies so quickly.
One day, fate will bring us together again.
I hope and pray for that. :)
P/S: Remember you pushed US away.
Stupid me for crying again.
Stop caring for heaven sake.
I'm still holding on to the promise I made!
Next week is the start of Mid-Year Examinations.
Wooooo.
Started with science.
Maths. SS. Eng. Hist. MT. FnN ASAP!
I got to buck up on my studies already.
So far a lot of recap had been done.
Thanks to mentors. :D
I miss cousin a lot.
Kind of missing the moments we spent together when we were little.
Gosh, how time flies so quickly.
One day, fate will bring us together again.
I hope and pray for that. :)
P/S: Remember you pushed US away.
No comments:
Post a Comment