Friday, April 30, 2010

Smile even through your tears,
Be Strong even through your fears.

My tears had dried up.
Whenever someone talks about it, there's no feeling anymore.

PE was indeed fun, wanted to play soccer but played basketball instead.
I scored. Yeah. :D
Physics was boohoo.
Forgot to bring TYS and she nagged at us. -.-
Maths teacher didn't come.
Total of 3 free period but didn't waste it except for the last 15mins of the lesson.

Just got back from study date.
Yes, finally I went airport after so long never been there.
Terminal 2 viewing mall was indeed cool.
I love it especially the flooring.
Funny things happened.
:D

Study!Study!Study!

Things to do by today:
Finish up SS notes and read through every chapter!
Finish up Maths worksheet!
Compile Hist notes!
Sleep early, there's early study session tomorrow!
I need to eat dinner!
I need to do something!
I need to spend my night thinking about something!
I need to go now! Ahaha!

P/S: I just need to give it a thought.
Never want to see you sad.

No comments: