Thursday, May 6, 2010

No action, talk only.
= NATO.

MATHS PAPER 1 WAS A KILLER.
HISTORY, I DIDN'T PUT MY BEST INTO IT.
I THINK MID-YEAR IS A WAKE UP CALL FOR ME.

I'm too far gone to come back.
The best thing to do is this.
Smiling is the best option afterall.
They say things will work out.
There's a little hope that things will work out but I ain't going to expect too much.

I want to study.
FnN and then science! :)
Studying tomorrow morning.
Yeay! Breakfast too.
Skip breakfast, gain weight.
If I gain weight, the two person I will blame is
MILO AND MM!
AHAHAHAHAHA!

I love being around them.
Mainly because they cheer me up.
Makes me think of other things that will make me happy.
Make me smile whenever I look grumpy.

Ooopppss, it didn't rain just now eventhough the cloud was black.
My bad, I guess I'm not good at predicting the weather.
Ahhahahaha.
I owe you guys the jelly-green-ice-cream. :D

P/S: Care less..


 

No comments: