Give me one good reason, tell me why i should stay,
because i dont want to waste another moment saying things we never meant to say.
Time is spent on studying.
CHEMISTRY.
Yes, running through every chapter.
5 more to go and I'm done for today.
I want to score in English paper 2.
Because I didn't put my best in paper 1.
I can't wait for the exams to end!
FRIDAY COME FASTER!
I'm watching Night At The Museum 2.
Ehehe.
"This is awkward" using the pharoah slang.
Ahahaha. :D
Shall end here for today. I want to continue on Chemistry.
Maybe a little bit of FnN later.
My right knee is hurting again. -.-
Gosh! The pain keeps coming back.
Please, please, please heal knee.
My right knee is hurting again. -.-
Gosh! The pain keeps coming back.
Please, please, please heal knee.
P/S: Ego perhaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment