And I'm done for mid-year!
Wait there's prelim to go!
I don't want to procrastinate no more.
Starting from next week Tuesday it's going to be a new routine for me.
You want to know? :PPPPP
I slept for 3 hours just now.
Yes, headache struck me when I got back from school.
Gosh, but it's gone now.
Happy indeed, studying later for Phy/Chem paper 1.
Sorry for those who I had let you guys down this mid-year.
A promise from me to everyone, prelim is a going to be different.
PLEASE DON'T BE NATO EH ME!
Oh, I just remembered about something.
Smile because it makes my day.
I miss your smile,
but I miss mine the most.
Thanks for smiling friend, it makes my day! :D
I had plans for tomorrow, Saturday and Monday!
So I'll only be free on Sunday.
It's been long since I had long talks with people.
If you are lucky enough then you will be the one who I want to talk to.
Hmm, who?
There's two types of people in this world:
those who care too much & those who never care enough.
I fell in the first category.
And I still believe in it.
If you ever asked me and I answer no, it means I'm lying.
Look into my eyes, you should know better.
P/S: I still believe and I will let fate handle this..

No comments:
Post a Comment