There's a little truth behind every [justkidding]
There's a little curiosity behind every [justwondering]
There's a little knowledge behind every [idontknow]
and there's a little emotion behind every [idontcare]
My brain cells are getting tired already.
I'm left with FnN paper & Phy/Chem paper 1 + List. Compre.
I can't wait for FRIDAY!!
So far the papers were difficult but doable except for maths.
I left blank for nearly more than 5 questions.
Yeas, the first time in my life I did that for maths paper.
Okay, whatever it ended anyway.
I going out for lunch later..
Wooo. MR TEH TARIK!
I'm still haven't taste the quarter pounder burger!
Maybe I'll get it this Friday!
I will remove the tagboard soon since nobody tags it.
I won't let it die there.
P/S: Makes me wonder..
My brain cells are getting tired already.
I'm left with FnN paper & Phy/Chem paper 1 + List. Compre.
I can't wait for FRIDAY!!
So far the papers were difficult but doable except for maths.
I left blank for nearly more than 5 questions.
Yeas, the first time in my life I did that for maths paper.
Okay, whatever it ended anyway.
I going out for lunch later..
Wooo. MR TEH TARIK!
I'm still haven't taste the quarter pounder burger!
Maybe I'll get it this Friday!
I will remove the tagboard soon since nobody tags it.
I won't let it die there.
P/S: Makes me wonder..
No comments:
Post a Comment