Friday, May 21, 2010

"Tough times don't last, Tough people do."

I like the quote above.
Talked to Ms Neo after school.
Her motivation = GOOD!

Yeah, everybody is moving on!
I'm glad to know that.
You, me, she, him, us, we, them and anybody who thinks they are happy now.
YEAY TO US!

If one day you were to say something, I won't say a single word.
I would just walk away.
I promise you that.
Whoever thinks the above is about them, please don't anyhow assume.
An old friend doesn't bother to even look at me, sad enough.
Friends do come and go.
Life goes on with or without you.
If we are fated to meet again, we shall meet again in the future to come.

Woohoo tomorrow is SATURDAY!
Boohoo still I had to come back to school!
Nevermind, I'm prepared to burn all the weekends and holidays studying.
NO MORE PROCRASTINATING!
I did procrastinate today.
HAHAHAHAH!
Wanted to do a little bit of MT and Maths but I end up on the lappy.
Nevermind, at least I'm doing something else beside studying.
Reading malay novel before I go to sleep.

P/S: Appreciate everything you have done.

No comments: