I simply can't wait for the day to come.
Today was spent mostly outside.
In the morning, went to Funan.
In the afternoon, meet up with Ernie to help out her classmate.
In the evening, went to Dinner.
&Now I'm rotting at home.
At the same time watching TV and updating this blog.
Multi-Tasking. & drinking Green Tea.
I was having headache yesterday night.
I don't know why. Maybe due to lack of sleep ??
I have not yet study for Hist test.
Thanks for accepting my apology.
I hope it doesn't occur again.
Thought of putting that Plurk thing.
Hmmm. Let me think first.
I feel like sleeping right now.
So thats all for now.
I won't be blogging frequently from now onwards.
More updates during my free time or during the weekends.
ByeBye.
P/S : Seing that place bring me back to the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment