Friday, July 10, 2009

Photobucket
I like this picture.


Today had PE.
We had fun playing captain's ball but when we was challenging the sec 2s,
that part is the most irritating part. We were quite unhappy when we lose to the sec 2s.
But nevermind it is just a game,no BIG DEAL to fuss about small stuff,right?

I just love when we played against each other.
We were split into two groups,Mr.Soh played with he yellow team,Mr Muzzamir played for the white team.
I was with the white team.
It was so much fun getting to play with classmates and thats where we bond as one, Teamwork.
I had an accident just now during PE. Shall not elaborate further.
I admire people with hot appearance.
It makes me "Oh my God". Haha
Height and Weight taken during PE.

Mrs Lee gave ice-cream nuggets.
We ate during recess.
After recess was maths, it was so stuffy in the class.

Went to have ice-cream at Caltex.
I bought the mini cravio ice-cream.
15pieces for $4.95. I ate 6 out of 15.
The rest I gave the others to eat.

Went Study for awhile then off to BBT.
We drink, we talk, we eat. :D
Home Sweet Home after that.

So here I'm blogging.
I'm waiting for the 9pm drama to start on tv3.
Time,fly faster can? Haha.

The next following week, 20th JULY 2009.
Submission of coursework.
Ohh no, Ohh no, Ohh no!!

I can smell the aroma of Nasi Lemak from my room.
Mum cooking it now. Left with the sambal and it's done!!
I can't wait to munch it down.

That's all for today.
ByeBye:D

No comments: