My Ipod Touch is having a major breakdown.
I want to cry :'( .
Thank God, Big Brother going to go all the way to TM to get it repair later.
I hope it get well very soon.
Now I'm missing it already.SadSad.
Pimples popping out on my face.
Not 1 or 2, it's uncountable.
And there something wrong with my face skin.
It's like so dry. I think due to the facial wash or the face cream.
There's Keliwon today on TV3.
YippeeYahoo.
Happy Happy, later sure I'm going be scared.
Hahaha. I think today episode is scarier?
PE!PE!PE! Tomorrow.
Ohh no, I can't wait to play games with my classmates. Lets go!
I was browsing through facebook earlier and saw your face.
Out of so many faces, your face pop out on the screen.
So whatever, its the past. Let bygone be bygone.
There's Physics test tomorrow. I nearly forgot about it.
Lucky it came across my mind. Must study for test!
There's health checkup tomorrow.
Next Wednesday, will be having 'O' level MT LC.
&It will be the last of everything
We will get the result before Natinal Day, I think.
Another 6 more months to go.
I shall stop here for today.
ByeBye:)

No comments:
Post a Comment