Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oral!Oral!Oral!Oral!

Yes, I had English Oral today and it S***S!
I just hope I pass the Oral. Oh my God.
I was so stress-up after the Oral because I keep on thinking about my conversations.

I had to control my bladder and it was hell.
I was having slight headache when I reach home.
All due to much thinking about the oral thing.

I just hate the fact that English Oral have picture discussion and 2topics on the conversation.
Not fair, they should just gave 1topic enough.
Okay, I shall stop thinking about this thing or I will stress myself up further.
STOP!

Next thing coming this month is the 'O' level LC and 'N' level Malay Oral.
And next month get ready for Prelim exams.
Time is really travelling extra fast this year, it felt that yesterday was just January.
I need to finish all the TYS questions and revise all the topics.
Suffer now, Enjoy later.
Study hard now, Play hard later.

I was thinking not going to Sec 5 just now but to think back again, I won't have the 'O' level Cert.
But I have to go through another English Oral again.
Hmmm..

I slept from 730-1030.
&I missed Anugerah today.
I know I set the alarm clock at 820pm but ended up not waking up because I was too tired!
Now I'm not sleepy.
But I have to sleep if not I will be yawning 100times tomorrow.
I will not let that happen.
I finished all the Sarsi sweet,no lah actually I gave people thats why it finish so fast.
I need to buy another packet and if possible tomorrow.

Okay I shall stop elaborating more because it will get even long and longer!
That will be it for tomorrow.
ByeBye:)

P/S : Letting the tears out seems to be the best thing afterall.

No comments: