Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I had Munchy Donut 2 days straight.
Woohoo. Yesterday and today.
I actually ate double chocolate.
Shocking, yeah.
I have moods when having chocolate.
Due to too much stress and stuffs running through my head I just have to eat something that make me happy and at the same time make me grow fatter.-.-

Kau punye bestfriend merepek.
Haha, see what I told you, I'll put it in my blog.
This so random. Just for fun to put the malay sentence in.

I can't wait for Friday. PE.
Will be seeing the hot body teacher.
Haha. You will know who I'm refering to.
&After PE, we will be having Health Checkup.

There's no SP today, isn't it good!
I slept again today from 650pm till 830pm, I think.
I was tired and could not continue to revise maths.

I'm over the past and will not bring up the things anymore.
I'm looking forward to what going to happen tomorrow and the day after it and so on and so for.
Looking back at memories really hurts me alot.
Life has to go on.
I can't live in my memories. Nothing good about bringing up the past.
I'M OVER IT!

Thats all for now.
ByeBye.

P/S : Life has to go on......

No comments: