I enjoy my weekend with family members.. &I really love SATURDAY..
WHY?Because there's quite a number of hindustan movies shown on TV..
But I only watched 1 movie..:(((
Nevermind there's always another weekend coming ahead..
Went to Bedok Interchange with aunt..
Walked around there then aunt went to work..
So I went home alone!But before going home,I bought snacks&stuffs..(actually aunt bought it for me)..
Hahaha..
BRANKRUPTCY is the word for me..
No money left..All gone:(((
I have been spending too much on shopping&etc..
So whatever..
So whatever..
I realise that people do read my blog but never tagged..
Hahaha..it's ok..
Didn't went to PARKWAY today as Sis was lazy&the weather is HOTHOTHOTHOT!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------


Today,went out with aunts&small sis to PARKWAY.
Do abit of shopping&walked around there..
Ate lunch..
Ate ice-cream..
Then went home after that..
&at night went out with aunts,uncle&cousins..
Ate dinner at Banquet..
Off to the supermarket to buy some stuffs..
I bought this new shampoo,I going to try it tomorrow..
Hahahahahahaha..After that HOME SWEET HOME!!
So here I'm blogging..Feeling so damn BORED!
Nothing to do..
No good shows to watch..
Well that's it for this post..
I want to watch VCD's..
ByeBye!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment