I was very busy yesterday..
Went to see the DOCTOR
Because I was coughing non-stop during the night..
Irritating,I can't even sleep..
Helped SIS with her work..
Went to GEYLANG SERAI CC..
So I get a taste of working in a office..
Haha..
Ate LUNCH then WORK!
Helped folding letters,slot it inside the envelope then stamp it..
About 360+ envelopes altogether..!
HARD WORK RIGHT..
I spend almost 3hrs++ doing all those stuffs..
Haha,I really enjoy it..
I just volunteer myself there whenever they need a helping hand..
The people there are very friendly..
NO PAY!
Nevermind NEXT MONTH SIS!haha
Almost everybody came in will ask this question,"NEW STAFF"?
Hahahaha..I was LAUGHING all the way(in my heart)
After done with the work,I have to post it in the mailbox just outside the place..
&after which went to buy dinner..
KFC..!
Waited till 10 pm,then HOME SWEET HOME!
Today,was SUPER BORING SUNDAY!
Didn't go out anywhere..
Sat at home watch TV&played brother's PSP..
So here I'm blogging..
Tired&at the same time wanting to go out!
My left shoulder is aching due to ??
Cough still bugging me..
Damn..
I got a SECRET to tell..
Actually I haven't had medicine from morning..
Hahaha..
Better not let DAD know..
If he know's,BANG!
I WANT TO EAT CHILLI CRAB!
ByeBye PEOPLE!:D
No comments:
Post a Comment