Yesterday was 2A class gathering..
Arrived late with Herina..!!hahahaha:p
Took TAXI there..
&the worst part that the TAXI driver doesn't know how to go to the place!
So I have to show him the way..LUCKY WE WASN'T LOST!
Reached&walked,tired oi!bring many things..
Started BBQ-ing the chickens,otah2&satay!
Had fun BBQ-ing..
I inhale so much smoke..haha
SIAO!
After we all ate finished,CLASS PICTURE TAKING!
Hahaha..
FUNNY!
There are about 259 pictures(include CANDID,CATS,SURROUNDING VIEW&OTHERS)
After pictures as a class was taken..
The girls walked & find nice2 spots to CAM-WHORE!:D
On top of the ROCK!
Continue walking after that..
Some wanted to walked further so me,Herina,Jane&Tara decided to turn back..
Sat at the water-breaker..Enjoying the cool breeze!!
Bought ICE-CREAM..
In the EVENING,decided to BBQ the rest of the chickens&etc..
Ate&then CAM-WHORE again..
hahaha!..
The LAST PART,MARSMELLOW!
It taste NICE!
Then start to packed-up..
Off to E-HUB to find food..
But none were affordable..
So decided to go to back to Pasir Ris Interchange..
Bought Hot dogs then took MRT back home..
Reach home about 10+..
Suprisingly mom&dad didn't nagged:)hahahaha
Will post the pictures tomorrow:D
Ohya,I have send the pictures VIA EMAIL..
So PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL:)
Those who I have not send,I don't have your emails..
Give me your emails if you want those pictures:)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment