Went jogging today with Mimi..
Met near school then walked to Bedok Reservoir Park..
It wasn't really a jog,we walked all the way till the end..
It wasn't really a jog,we walked all the way till the end..
Then walked again to Bedok Interchange..
Cool yah,all the way walk..
&my right foot has blister for your info!
&my right foot has blister for your info!
Hahaha..
While walking,chatted too about stuffs&etc..
After we had breakfast at Mcdonalds,off to Kallang to meet someone..
Mimi bought stuffs online so we have to meet the person at Kallang..
Then went to Tampines,took 69 then went HOME:)..
What a relieve when I reached home and took off my shoes..
Saw the blister,ewwww!!
It look like its going to pop out any soon..
Hahaha..
Ohya,when we were walking&waiting we saw HotHotHot guys.."melt"
Eurasion/American/African guys..
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
Now I'm missing aditya so much:((
sadsadsadsadsadsad!!!
So people another outing please:D
I'M FREAKING BORED AT HOME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment