Sunday, November 16, 2008

I HAD FUN:))

Went WWW with Herina,Azilah&Sharifah..
It was fun..
I enjoy today outing but shoulder is aching..Haha.
But that won't bother..
So lets talk about WWW..
We were excited to try all the slides..
&It was my first time sitting on the slide up thing..
Where two people seat opposite each other & wooooo,up&down!
SIAO,seriously I felt dizzy after that ride..
But 1st time experience..
Haha..

Out of that so many rides ULAR-LAH,was the best..
Today its the fourth time visiting WWW.. 3 trips went there with friends..
I think I ride the ULAR-LAH the most,about 10 times in the four trips there??
&I tell you the FACT,hahaha,I'm a bit scared to go deeper in the water..
Hahaha..
Don't believe ask the people who went in the TSUNAMI with me..
Although it was just 1.5m,I can barely touch my feet on the ground of the pool..
PANICKED.!
Becauce there were one incident..
It was at the Hotel in Malaysia..
The pool was 1.7m if I'm not wrong..
Nearly drowned but thanks to brother for being there:D..

So I'm quite phobia this deep deep pool or sea..
Haha..
But most importantly I had FUN with the peeps:D
Pushing,Laughing,Talking&SCREAMING(ahahahaha):p
But didn't take any pic,:((..
Nevermind nextime okay people:)

Didn't update for the past 2days..
So summarise everything..

Thursday:
Went to geylang with mum,younger sis&aunts..
Ate ARNOLDS then off to shopping..
Bought french loaf,it was spread kaya&butter..FINGER LICKING GOOD!:)
Went dinner with AUNTS:)

Friday:
Went to MARINA BARRAGE with Herina,Farah,Sokkan&Clara
The place was so style&COOL!It's kind of a RESERVOIR..but STYLE:D
But the wheather was quite hot&then the clouds suddenly turn grey..-.-
Drizzling when we were on our way to the MRT station..
Pics were taken..
Will post when I have the time..
Went Bugis,look for things there&ate late lunch at BK..
Off to Tampines Mall..
Met AUNT..
Then BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHAPPENBLAHBLAH..
I don't want to elaborate anything..
Bought shorts with Herina..(Ohya I remember I owed 2bucks,MONDAY okay:D)
Then off to dinner with AUNT at Geylang there..
NiceNice...8 1/2 out of 10

Ohya another 2more months:DD

That's all for this post people:)
BYEBYE:)

ImissHisyam:((

No comments: