Monday, November 24, 2008

Hahahaha..FUN:)

Currently pissed off because when i got home checked my folder..
BOOM!Everything missing!MusicsPicturesVideosStuffs!!!
WTH!
See the TIME when it was modified!
I wasn't even at HOME!Bloody ASS!
Suspecting my brother!
Deleted every single thing,&only 2 pictures were left in my folder!!
BLOOD BOILING!!
Some of the pictures I haven't transfered to my thumbdrive!!Another BLOODY!
Whatever,just a small thing but MY FOLDER!!DAMN!
Lets talk about other things!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went to ETP(its ESCAPE THEME PARK) with Herina,Jane&Tara
Walked from Pasir Ris Interchange to ETP..
Then halfway about reaching at the Costa Sand Resort,
there's this man(stranger) asking if we were on our way to ETP..
We said : "YES'.
The man : "I have free tickets because I was having a chalet so they give me 4 tickets to ETP..
The man : "But I only need two".
We said : "Ohok".
The man : "How much is the ticket cost?"
ME : "$17.70"
The man : "I sell you,$15"
We said(overwhelming)sp? : "OK"
Took out the money,paid the man $30..
Then walk off..
After reaching the entrance area,waited for Jane.
Then when she wanted to buy her tickets,guess what the saleperson said?
"We are now having a promotion so its only $10"..
CONNED by the MAN!!
I & Herina were WTH!!hahaha
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Then off we went in the ETP!:D
The first ride was FLIPPER.
It was OK + DIZZY.
The second ride was The Pirate Ship.
It was CRAZY+DIZZY+MY heart was going to pop out any sooner!
The third was the Roller Coaster.
It was COOL+My back hurts&stomach.
The fourth was Advance Go Cart.
It was so COOL+GREAT:))haha
& so on & so for.................
Went alone to the Go Cart alone because the rest didn't want to ride it..
FUN!!Try ONCE,want MORE:))
Was all drenched up due to the Wet&Wild ride..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
At around 3+,went out of the ETP to TAMPINES MALL!
Took BUS.
After reaching the place,decided to walk around the MALL before we had dinner..
Wanted to have dinner at 6+,but instead we had early dinner at 510..
My stomach was grumbling!
We ate SEOUL GARDEN!!hahahahaha:p
We keep on taking food from the buffet..
Hey,we paid $100++ for the everything..
So we took alot of food but we managed to finish everything!!..
Ecspecially meat&prawns..
Tara was a big eater,when we stop eating,she was still BBQ-ing her TERIYAKI CHICKEN..
Hahahahahaha..
Was feeling FULL&BLOATED after finished eating every single FOOD!
Hahahaha!Siao:p
Spent nearly 2hours there eating,talking&BBQ-ing the food..
We were the longest customer to sit there...Hahahahahaha
Took PICTURES too..
109pictures(include candid,blurred images&others)
Will post the picture tomorrow:))
That's all for this POST..
ByeBye:D

No comments: