Thursday, July 24, 2008

PEACE:)

Today school was fine..
FnN,we finally get to do practical..
Some of us did Pizza & some did Sausage Roll..
I & Azilah did the Pizza..
It turns out good&the taste GOOD!
Hahaha..BEST!
&the most important thing is we did learn something today..
&there's TEST on this practical..

My mini rubiks cube was confisicated by my malay teacher but she gave back after the lesson ended..
Hahahahaha..
Had maths TEST after school during Study Programme..
It's like drawing graphs,I took abt half an hour doing the first questions & teracher only gave us 45mins to complete two graphs..
I was like stressed over not having to finished it on time but in the end,i still managed to finished it..

Well after school we had CCA..
I drank COFFEE okay..
Hahaha..it taste nice but bitter at the same time..
Yet after drinking,I still felt sleepy..
So the caffeine is not so strong..

&&I managed to do 3 sides same colour of the rubiks cube..
&still in the process of learning to complete the cube..
&someone bought the SHOE that I wanted to buy..SAD:(
But i want the shoe in black not in white so have to wait lor..

Hari ini dan semalam - Sixth Sense:))
Hari Ini Dan Semalam - Sixth Sense

No comments: