BEST FRIENDS:))
Totally STRESS out..
Why?MATHS lah..
Draw the GRAPH especially..
Well have to get use on drawing that kind of stuff..
&i write on my table stating that I WAS HAPPY TODAY:))
Why?Not going to tell you guys..:P
(This paragraph may contain some rudeness)
After recess was BLOODY HELL!
Come on if you're playing with something,you wouldn't throw at people on their face!Luckily it didn't hit any part of my face..I was in BOILING TEMPERATURE..
You think funny isit to do that stupid act..Fun isit make people angry&irritated at the same time..GOOD ahh,you enjoy doing that isit,do ahh somemore,till one day i'll surely shout my voice out at you!SHIT!FU** YOU..
I WAS DAMN IRRITATED!
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
&&I SAID THANK YOU TO THE BUS DRIVER!:D
Hahahaha...Finally get to bump into the bus driver..
I have been waiting to get in the bus & YES is him..
Good..
&&GUITAR lesson learn how to strum the cords..
Fingers pain lah..
Nvrmind,will get used to it anyway..
&&
Aisha:They are not my bestfriends OKAY,your POST gerek lah!hahaha..:)
Azilah:They are not my best joker friends,YOU ARE:) (SARCASTIC girl)!hahaha..:)
Sahrifah:CHEER UP okay..Don't sad2...:)
Hamizah:Don't stress okay on MATHS,we all study together okay..:)
Herina:STOP WITH THAT JOKE(the time when i was about to wave the taxi)ykw..hahaha:)
Jane:Remember my skirt with ykw thing on it,i save your skirt BTW,LoLs!hahaha:)
Tara:Thanks for the titanic song,BEST:)
Okay for those people I didn't mention the names,you all still make today a HAPPENING DAY:D
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment