101th POST
Today was super fun..
Many things happen today..
One of them are i'm not stress with maths..
Bestfriends!!
YEAH!!They make my day..
Hahaha..
During ENG we played a game,& i don't know why he said it was a fun game but its not..
End up playing the rubiks cube..
&&I BOUGHT ONE TOO:DD
The mini one..It cost $8.95..
It was raining during recess time so we proceed to class & thats when the fun comes..
We disturb each others BEST FRIENDS..
hahaha..CRAZY..
Well lets skip Hist & CME..
After school went Lunch at LJS & then TOYS R US..
Then went to take bus home..
&SOMETHING HAPPEN..!!
I FELL..
SAD RIGHT,&i'm not going to elaborate more on this..
Hahahaha..
My leg was in pain..
I have to walk like an old person..Slowly&steadyly..
Herina was laughing all the way..
Hahahahaha..
Hahaha..
So here i'm blogging&at the same time doing the rubiks cube..
Nothing else to say..
Okay people, enjoy reading..
:D
P/S:Sorry SHARIFAH I spell your name wrongly..hehe..
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment