Saturday, July 19, 2008

I FOUND BACK MY PHONE:)))
I SO HAPPYYYYYYY!
I WANT TO THANK THE BUS DRIVER..
I DIDN'T GET HIS FULL NAME BUT I DID SENT A FEEDBACK TO SBS..
I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AGAIN TO HIM..
IF I HAVE A CHANCE,I'LL SAY THANK YOU TO HIM PERSONALLY!!


Actually mum called the number then the person told her to come down to Tampines BUS Interchange..
I was asked a few questions before i can redeem back the phone..
Alhamdulilah,nobody take the phone..
I can't use LINE anymore,so now prepaid card..
Well I change my number,ask me if you want..

Aunt bought me a small pouch,i so going to put in all the stuff especially my handphone in that pouch..
I have learn not to be careless!


BUT I STILL STRESSED OVER LOSING HERINA'S A-MATHS BOOK!
SORRY AGAIN..
NEXT TIME,I'LL PUT INSIDE MY BAG..

Well just now nearly bought that PUMA shoe but dad said its to expensive..
So i guess have to save up money..

So thats all for this post..

No comments: