Friday, July 25, 2008

I'M SORRY!


What happened today..
Hmm..Lets elaborate more..
We had PRACTICAL during chemistry lesson,we did the acids or whatever the chapter is..
It was quite fun playing with the acids,&we get try out to make it have a "POP" sound..
Then ENG period best,all of us was like doing their work,SEMANGAT SEH!..Hahahaha..

Physics was next,we only studied half period because some of us went to the Health Checkup..Another half of the period,I clean the whole classroom by sweeping the floor..
Those who are on DUTY,didn't help out,so I guess rather than sitting down stare at the wall,better do something useful..

& we stayed at library after school to STUDY!
Well something happen,&i'm seriously know that I'M WRONG!
So here it is..
Sorry if I hurt your feelings..
I didn't mean to make things worse by saying that sentence..
And I know its kind of a sensitive question for you,&i know i just say it..
&i know i make a big mistake by letting that words hurt you..
So again,I'M SORRY..
PROMISE I WON'T SAY THAT KIND OF WORDS AGAIN!!..


&YOU,YES YOU,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..
STOP FLIRTING WITH GUYS BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE JUST SEEKING ATTENTION!!
WHATEVER LAH EH..








No comments: