I HAD A BAD DAY!!
LOST HANDPHONE EARLY IN THE MORNING, OTW TO SCHOOL!!
HOW CARELESS I'M!!
IMISSMYHANDPHONEALOT!!
&SORRY AGAIN HERINA!
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHATS HAPPENING TO ME TODAY!
PERHAPS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEN HAS THE REASONS BEHIND IT..
BUT I KNOW YOU HAVE TO LET GO OF IT SOMETIMES..
I HOPE THIS WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN IN NEAR FUTURE..
I want to say THANKS to Herina,Azilah,Sharifah,Jane,Tara,Aisha,Jacq & many more for being there & for making me laugh and make me smile eventhough deep inside my heart i will miss the phone!
Thanks for the concern!I really appreciate it..
Actually wanting to do something really badly today but the incident happen,well
i was quite sad..
Had TEST today..
Chemistry&Physics
I couldn't do some of the questions cause my mind was still thinking of how careless i can be..:(
After recess was MT,had fun presenting the poster&our group won a little prize..
After school was ENGLISH ORAL..
Luckily Mr Alex Goh took my batch..
I had difficulty pronouncing words..
Well it ended anyway..
Well why people love to make me cry?
It is fun to see me cry?
I know I'm a bit cry baby..
But why people don't understand me..
I TOO HAVE A FEELING..
WHY HURT MY FEELING AT FIRST..
Now you just spoil my mood for the rest of the day..!
I'll end this post immediately..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment