~
We don't need any explanation from each other.
I understand your actions.
It tells all.
"Sepanjang ku bisa atasi semua,
aku tetap diam."
aku tetap diam."
Work is ending very soon.
TL has been asking me to work during weekends.
Told her that I'll give it a thought first.
I want to work but I want a little freedom.
Before school starts, I want to go work out, jogging and cycling.
Trying to get my figure back!
HAHAHAHA!
I mean get rid of the flabby stomach lah!
:P
I also wanttttttttttttttt toooooooooooooooooooooooo
ENROL MY DRIVING LICENSE!
ANDDD
Applying for private O.
:(
Yes, I decided to retake E.
Let's go through it again!
The 2ND time!
Gahh!
We will do just fine.
InsyaAllah.
:)
I look into your eyes when you're talking.
Because the eyes tells the truth when you're lying.
1001 stories but none of it is convincing to me.
How?
There are many ways to doing it right.
First; Always be honest.
P/S: I believe.

No comments:
Post a Comment