~
Well the only things that keep me busy nowadays is work and outings with people.
Whoever was there to hear me out, I appreciate it a lot.
Sometimes I just need a second opinion on certain stuffs.
:|
I'm very comfortable at work.
I mean not while doing work lah.
The friendly people there, the oh-so cooling environment and regular customers.
:D
They are already making me miss them.
Smile & Laughter.
What more could I ask?
Well, I'm ending my contract soon!
Sungguh sedih.
:''/
Dunia kau sungguh world.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I've been thinking a lot nowadays.
I mean school, taking car license & etc.
So many things to do ah.
So how do I juggle everything?
Hmmm. :/
InsyaAllah I can.
I'm looking forward to school. ^^
But a little scared of the new environment.
Heh.
I mean the new people, new teachers & etc.
TARGETING THE FOOD THERE!
Alhamdullilah Syukur.
P/S: I'll never be the same if we ever meet again.

No comments:
Post a Comment