Friday, March 4, 2011

599. Say Hello To Goodbye.


~

"I can't hate you any longer
I know I'm going to miss you.
I'll forget it and let it go."

I'm now officially not working.
Free bird to fly around.
This weeks been good.
Plans after plans.
Next week, I believe there's more to come.
Woah, slow down please.
I'm trying to maintain my acc amount.
Every outing needs money.
My last pay isn't in yet.
So chillax people!

I'm 95% done with the TP enrollment.
I got stressed up when it comes to the financial part.
Leceh please.
BAH!
Thank Allah, I finally did it.
Alhamdullilah.

Hey stranger, how you been?

I'm not ready for school.
I'm not ready for the retaking of private O.
I'm ready to say things out loud.

"We're still going on, like nobody really cares
And we just stopped feeling all the pain because
it's like a daily basic affair"
When you lose your way, turn to HIM.

P/S: InsyaAllah.

No comments: