Sunday, February 6, 2011

592. Nobody knows.

~

I'm counting down the days till end of work.
Excited for it to end not because I don't wanna work.
It's because I've made plans for MARCH!

Before poly starts, gonna make myself a little FIT.
Watching over my diet after February.
(Y)

Not working today, I mean it's Sunday already right?!
HAHA!
Gonna spend my time wisely today!
Morning - Breakfast and rot at home!
Afternoon - Get myself ready for someone's BBQ pit.
Night - Have a little time on my own.
(Y)
Well it's kind of boring though but I'm fine with it.

Whatever you hear from someone, it might not be true.
The best is knowing it from the person.
Cause you never know what that someone might have in their mind.
Might be good or bad.
You decide, your choice.

Sebab, kau kawan yang paling "baik" yang aku pernah dapat.
Kawan yang sanggop buat semua ni.
Kawan macam kau campak dekat laut pun bagus.
Hidup menyusahkan orang.
Whoever I'm refering to doesn't matter.
Cause if the shoe fits well, it's you then.

I'm gonna survive this.
Insyaallah.
I survived it before didn't I?
YES, I DID.
You and your bullshit can go to hell.

Like I say, I'm gonna talk about this till one day I get tired of it.
For now, I never get tired cause I'm not giving up telling what's in my heart all this while.
Wanna know further, please dial 1800-kissyourass.
HAHA! _|_

"Menghilang entah ke mana perginya."
This is only the beginning.

P/S: WHAT!

No comments: