Wednesday, February 2, 2011

591. Forever? Nah, as long as I live.


"Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection."
~ Lady Gaga.

I know I should be sleeping like right now.
But I'm not sleepy yet.
:P

Listening to Sheikh Haikel - I am.
It reminds me of TPRAWKS!

Kau nak hidup ke nak mati ke nak terjun ke, itu kau punye pasal.
Tak nak masuk campor dalam hidup kau.

Well, work is *thumbsup*
The free stuffs, the awesome colleagues & the regular customers!
I know I'm gonna miss them when I leave the place.
Even the boss said it.
I will give you guys a visit after my departure.
*winkwink*
Less than 26more days to the end.
I got to cherish every moment there.
Despite the hard work carrying the heavy boxes, endless questions from customers & etc.
It's an experience gain.
(Y)

P/S: Time please take your own sweet time.

No comments: