As I think back about the past, I laughed to myself because we fought about this & that.
I hold no grudges against anyone.
To me, the past is there for me to reflect & learn about the mistakes I've made.
What happened just now is consider the past.
I've reflected & learnt that such experience should be just kept in my mind and not to be shown around like a new toy.
The past is not only made up of mistakes but fond memories of friendship.
And that I would like to keep forever in my heart to remind me of the chapter in my life which is filled with joy that was brought by friendship.
Let's not dwell anymore on the mistakes. Let's just move on.
Together we benefit from it all.
P/S: It might be the last year for us to be together.
So let's cherish whatever time is left.
No comments:
Post a Comment