Friday, April 16, 2010

School has been fine this week.
Except for this and that.
I'm under pressure now.
Yes, pressure from teachers.
Thanks for that, I really need it now.

Will be spending my weekends studying.
I'm decreasing my time spent on facebook and blog.
1hr-1hr30mins is the maximum.
Nothing beyond that.

Your face speaks a thousand words.
Am I assuming?
No, I'm not.
Or maybe I'm.

This year has been a tight year for me.
Too many things has been keeping me busy and going onwards.
SUFFER NOW, ENJOY LATER.

I'm having a slight headache.
Gosh, it's irritating.
Still I'm going to study later.
SS!SS!SS!SS!
MATHS!MATHS!MATHS!
PHYSICS!PHYSICS!PHYSICS!
CHEM!CHEM!CHEM!
Ohya, I almost forget all about FNN!
OH NO!
You guys always makes me happy and forget all the things that is bothering me.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
LOVE YOU PEOPLE A LOT! :D
YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

P/S: "Jangan lagi kau sesali keputusanku"
 "Berakhirlah semua kisah ini dan jangan kau tangisi lagi"
"Sejuta kata, maaf terasa"...

No comments: