Saturday, April 10, 2010


How long have you known me? 2 years? 3 years?
Still you can't decide.
At one point I feel like giving up but I've promised people I'm going to be strong.
I just want to live when I'm alive.
My heart is like an open highway.

STUDYING MOOD.
SPENDING MY TIME WISELY NOW.
Going to spend maximum 9-10hours studying during weekends.

GO LYRICS.
 (Not full lyrics, just part of it)

A little change of the heart
A little light in the dark
A little hope that you might
find your way up out of here
cause you've been hiding for days, wasted and wasting away
but I got a little hope today you'll face your fears

yeah I know its not easy, I know that its hard
follow the lights to the city

get up and go, take a chance and be strong
or you could spend your whole life holding on
dont look back just go, take a breath, move along
or you could spend your whole life holding on
you could spend your whole life holding on

Believe the tunnel can end, believe your body can mend
yeah I know you can make it through, cause I believe in you
So lets go put up a fight, lets go make everything all right
go on and take a shot, go give it all youve got

P/S: GO.

No comments: