Monday, March 7, 2011

600. Six hundred post since 2/10/2008.

~

No more try, you & I.
I'm not gonna lie to you.
It was there and you didn't take the chance.

Been sick since Saturday.
Yeah, down with slight fever, cough + phlegm and aches everywhere.
When I'm sick, I tend to get really weak for 2-3days and then I'll be fine.
InsyaAllah.
I'm a good girl who eats her medicine day and night.
I still love myself okay!

Whoever still reads my blog, be it a stranger or a friend.
THANKS!
:)

Sent the enrollment package.
Yes, like finally right!
I know!
It's troublesome oi!
But Thank Allah for making me finish everything with patience.
Alhamdullilah Syukur.

I may be a little TFB but what am I supposed to do if you're doing it too sia!
At least I'm being honest with people around me.
But you, is an exception I guess.
Opps, you asked for it.
You will get it, for sure.
I don't do revenge.
I let karma do it's job.
I'll just sit here and watch.
I'm a human being.
Being heartless isn't me.
I'm just the way I am, you don't like it, JSTFU.

You don't know what I've been through.
You don't know how it feels.

P/S: Your fault.

No comments: