~
It's 13th March today.
School is going to be next month!
I'M SO NOT READY!
Not enough clothes in my wardrobe.
I want to have at least 100 each: t-shirts/pants/shoes/etc.
Going to spend my money wisely.
Next week is going to be SHOPPING WEEK!
Shop till you cry!
:D
You better not mess with the other side of me.
Oh don't worry, I won't kill you.
I just want you to know what you need to know.
Oh my, how could you be like that when I regard you as my friend.
I might update this blog 2-3times a week.
If there's anything interesting to share then I will update.
I officially have a tumblr.
"Reblog" is a fun thing to do when you're bored.
My life used to be boring back then.
Eversince 2011 kicks in, it's been better each day.
With outings, short meet-ups.
I'm glad to have them as my friends.
I'm refering to everyone out there if you saw me once this year.
Thanks for making the first 3months a something for me to remember.
Thank You Allah for everything.
Alhamdullilah.
Okay, I shall buy one sketch book soon!
Gonna paste pictures, write quotes and etc in it!
P/S: Memories are the best thing you want to remember.

No comments:
Post a Comment