Sunday, December 19, 2010

579. Oh, you and your reasons.

~

Afternoon shift starts tomorrow.
Oh great.
There's the good thing and the bad thing.
The good thing is, I get to sleep late today and wake up late tomorrow.
WEEEOOOO!
The bad thing is, work will finish at 10pm. :(
Probably will reach home by 11pm.
The next day will be morning shift.
NOT GOOD!
Booohooo!

I need to ask TL for one day leave between 6-8Jan & 10-12Jan.
Speaking of those dates, O Level result!
OH NO!

My birthday falls on the same month as the result.
Great? No, thats like a advanced birthday present for me! :(

Random texts from random people is always the best.
When you least expected them to text, they text.
When expect that particular someone to text, they don't.
Thats part of life I guess.

If you think it's important and right, do it.
Don't ever say the word, 'regret' to me or anyone else.

P/S: Your way.

No comments: